Using the 3 in 1 grooming kit it has grooming machine with hair trimmer, micro shaver, and nose and ear trimmer with 360 degrees rotate future as well.
Grooming :When using your groomer, hair and whiskers should be dry and clean. Comb hair outward so the hair is facing in the same direction. Hair should be at its maximum height. Hair trimmer- Turn the unit on. Hold the unit with the trimmer cutting blades facing you. Lightly touch the cutting blades to your face and draw the groomer towards your beard line. For your neck, draw the groomer away from desired beard line.
Micro-shaver : Turn the unit on. Use the mini screen shaver to shave the areas around the beard. Hold the unit so the mini screen gently touches your skin. This allows the unit to give you the closest shave with minimum screen ware. Avoid holdings the unit at an angle.
Nose & Ear Trimmer : Turn the unit on. Gently insert groomer?s cutting unit into the outer ear canal. For the safe trimming, avoid inserting the groomer more then ¼ inch the era canal. Rotate the unit in circular motion, gently moving it in and out as you rotate.
- Clean your groomer regularly.
- Clean attachments with water
- Do not use hot water
- Do not use harsh or corrosive cleaners on the unit or its cutter.
- Do not apply pressure or hard objects to the cutter.
- Cleaning with the brush: Thoroughly brush out hair and whiskers from the cutter, bottom of attachments, and top of power handle.
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included).
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 days of receipt of your goods. NOTE: Returns for MASKS and other sanitary products will not be accepted if opened. Since these products are Hygienic, we accept returns only if the box is unopened.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- You must fist contact us and obtain an RMA before returning the product.