DescriptionReturns & Delivery
- Fast and easy way to open cans safely and efficiently
- Opener “walks” around can and then shuts off automatically
- Designed with full safety features. No sharp edges; Easy to glide on the cans
- This handy tool slices through cans with ease; Easy to grip and use
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 days of receipt of your goods. NOTE: Returns for MASKS and other sanitary products will not be accepted if opened. Since these products are Hygienic, we accept returns only if the box is unopened.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- You must fist contact us and obtain an RMA before returning the product.
Ship your item back to UsOur Address: Best Of As Seen On TV LLC, 1219 Trfalgar Lane, West Chester, PA, 19380, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Ordinary foil and zipper bags trap air in ruining your food and wasting your money. Always Fresh bags are designed with a special one way valve that allows air to be vacuumed out and seals freshness in...prolonging the flavor, nutrition and shelf life of your food.
$19.99 Add to cart
Forged in Fire says its Skillet is a once in a lifetime pan made with stainless steel. It claims that the pan is 35 times stronger than other pans and able to withstand being hit with another pan on an anvil. The pans feature a non-stick coating making cooking sticky foods easier. Great features of Forged in Fire Special Fire Glide Coating, Oven Safe, Handle Stays Cool, Metal Utensil Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Fits All Stove Tops.
$24.99 Add to cart