Make life easier with the Gopher II Deluxe Pick Up and Reaching Tool. This indispensable household helper simplifies the process of reaching hard-to-get items without bending, climbing, or straining. With the Gopher II reacher and grabber pick up tool, you can pick up high or low without effort or exertion. The simple-to-use design features a comfortable handle with large trigger that activates two suction-cupped gripping “fingers” when squeezed. The device expands easily, extending your reach by nearly 3′ for effortless use with high shelves, low cabinets and more. The newly improved design features a rotating head that makes it even easier to access tight spaces. The rugged design is built to withstand regular use in indoor and outdoor settings. The reacher grabber pick stick folds down into a compact size for effortless storage when not in use.
- No bending, climbing, and straining
- Reacher grabber pick stick extends your reach by nearly 3′
- Reach up high or pick up down low without effort
- Suited for reaching into tight spaces
- Equipped with a rotating head for additional ease of use
- Indispensable for home usage
- Reacher grabber pick stick is especially useful for elderly users and those who have trouble bending from the waist
- Simple, easy-to-use design
- Comfortable handle with a large trigger that activates two gripping fingers when squeezed
- Made with suction cups for a better grip
- Avoid painful or dangerous reaching situations with this lightweight and durable tool
- Reacher and grabber pick up tool folds easily for storage
- New rotating head feature makes it perfect for tight spaces
Suction cups, metal bands, extension arm, pull & turn hinge, grip handle, metal bands, hinge lock, trigger locking mechanism, trigger. How to use Gopher?. To reach for an object with the Gopher?, hold the Grip Handle (A) and squeeze the Trigger (B) until the Suction Cups (C) firmly grasp the object. Carefully bring the grasped object into arm’s reach to retrieve it with your other hand and release the Trigger or place the object wherever you’d like to leave it and release the Trigger after you set it down. Using the Trigger-Locking Mechanism.. For additional control after squeezing the Trigger and firmly gripping an object with the Suction Cups (D), slide the Trigger-Locking Mechanism (E) to the left – this locks the Suction Cups in position allowing you to let go of the Trigger, for “hands free” gripping. To unlock the Suctions Cups, squeeze the Trigger and release. The Suction Cups will return to their fully opened position. Using the Rotating Head.. To adjust Gopher? for ease of use and versatility in tight spaces, pull the Extension Arm away from the Grip Handle and turn 90 degrees in either direction (F) then release until Extension Arm locks into place (G). To Store Gopher?.. To fold the Gopher? for storage, push the Hinge Lock into the unlocked position by pressing the Hinge Lock so that it sticks out the opposite side of the Extension Arm (H). Then fold the front part of the Extension Arm towards the Grip Handle (I). Note: If you do not unlock the hinge, you will be unable to fold the unit. You will find hundreds of uses for this handy helper. Use it in your home, yard, office, car, boat or RV.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 days of receipt of your goods. NOTE: Returns for MASKS and other sanitary products will not be accepted if opened. Since these products are Hygienic, we accept returns only if the box is unopened.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- You must fist contact us and obtain an RMA before returning the product.