Cleaning high traffic areas of your home is a breeze with the Woolite Rug Stick. Lifts Dirt & Stains Easily pop in the Woolite Heavy Traffic® cleaner for a thorough deep clean. * The Rug Stick™ is specially designed for this product. 22 oz size available. Finally, a convenient and easy way to clean rugs, carpet, heavy traffic areas and more. This advanced system features a powerful cleaning action that lifts up matted fibers and ground-in dirt for a deep down clean. Safe for use on area rugs, carpet, and upholstery including wool, nylon, acrylic and stain resistant carpet. Do not use on velvet, silk, leather, vinyl, or cotton.
Revolutionary way to quickly deep clean heavy traffic areas
The foot applies the cleaning foam and scrubs in one motion – getting the foam deep into your carpet or rug. Get your floors thoroughly clean without getting your hands dirty. Fast, Easy and Efficient. Make your rusgs or carpets look like new with the Woolite Rug Stick! It's a new way to quickly, easily, and conveniently clean heavy traffic areas. Just grab the Rug Stick from the cleaning closet and it's ready to go - no mess or fuss.
This device includes a 5-piece handle that fits into a cleaning foot with spray nozzles and brush. The Heavy Traffic snaps into the foot and allows the consumer to apply the foam and brush in one simple process. Best of all, the Rug Stick gets the foam deep down into the carpet fibers allowing for a deep thorough clean. The Rug Stick is safe for use on area rugs, carpet, and upholstery including wool, nylon, acrylic and stain resistant carpet.
Woolite® Rug Stick Carpet and Rug Cleaner Kit Features
Revitalizes Carpet Fibers
Revitalizes matted fibers and ground-in dirt
Powerful cleaning action pushes foam deep into carpet
Lifts and loosens embedded dirt from bottom of the carpet fibers
Woolite® Rug Stick Carpet and Rug Cleaner Kit Includes
9oz. Trial Size Cleaner
How do you use the Rug Stick?
1. Assemble the 5-piece handle and lock into foot. Pop the 9 oz trial size can (or 22 oz refill) into the cleaning foot.
2. Shake can well - either before you put into the stick or while on the stick. This will need to be done throughout the cleaning process.
3. Move the green lever on the brush head to spray (from lock) position.
4. Turn the stick with the green brushes facing up and pull the stick towards you. Doing this will automatically dispense the foam.
5. Flip the stick over and brush in multiple directions until dirt and fibers are loosened.
6. Let dry, then vacuum.